Tuesday, June 26, 2007

WaW, Omniture Café and something brewing!

Web Analytics Wednesday?

I received a lot of email asking about Web Analytics Wednesdays and if there would be one in June, before the summer vacation. I was hoping to organize it, but the workload and some logistics problems prevented me from planning it. So we'll take a break and get back to regular Web Analytics Wednesdays in September.

In the meantime, if you are in the Quebec city area, you might want to attend Yulbiz-Québec.

Something's brewing: Omniture regional training in Montreal

Following the success of the first Omniture Café in Montréal, I've been discussing with Omniture about regional training in Montréal.

If you had the opportunity of attending Omniture's training in Montreal at the end of September or early October, would you be interested?

The training cost would be roughly $1,500 for 3 days (exact pricing info might change).

Please fill-out this quick survey to help me with the planning.

Disclaimer: Although my employer (Desjardins General Insurance) is interested in this training, the planning is my personal initiative and my employer supports me in doing so. Survey answers will be shared with Omniture only if there is sufficient interest for this event. (there's an option at the end of the survey to keep the info confidential).