Monday, June 4, 2007

WASP 0.23 feedback

It's been a week since I released version 0.23 of WASP and the response is amazing!

Stats

This is all about web analytics, some here's some stats:

I have doubled the traffic to my blog, but more importantly, my conversion KPI is amazing: WASP has been downloaded over 7000 times in a week!

Rants

What would be any piece of software without some rants?
I have just installed the updated version and I like it a lot. It is kind of fun to see what solutions various websites have and even find some interesting ones (the BBC site is using Nielsen/NetRatings!).

Thanks for all the effort you put into this on behalf of our industry.
Avinash Kaushik

Compared to a batch oriented analysis of FiddlerTool.com captures that I have scripts for, it might be a lot easier to use and so would be something I’d recommend to people debugging analytics problems.

George

WASP is just plain COOL! As a professional web analyst, I use it all the time. It is very useful; I can’t imagine an implementation without it.
Jacques Warren

Feedback

If you had a look at WASP, I would like to hear from you. What do you find useful? What would you like to see improved? What did or didn't work?