Tuesday, April 19, 2011

eMetrics Toronto 2011: just a week away!

The annual Canadian web analytics pilgrimage is just a week away! eMetrics Toronto will be at the Sheraton Center, April 26-29th.

Once again, I will be very active and I hope to see you again, or meet you for the first time!
Are you a former UBC Award of Achievement in Web Analytics or Fundamentals of Business Analysis student? Maybe you were enrolled in my ULaval graduate-level online analytics course? Have you used WASP or gaAddons? Maybe you are following @immeria on Twitter or read my blog? Partners and clients please come say hello! Let's chime in on my former role as WAA Director and Treasurer, the industry, career development or the future of online analytics!

That's a lot for a couple of days! Oh! Did I mention the lobby bar tradition? :)