Wednesday, October 13, 2010

From good to great: web analytics at Dell, by Ed Wu & team

My good friend Ed Wu, Head of Online Analytics & Testing at Dell and fellow WAA Board Member, delivered a great keynote at the eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit last week in Washington DC. Ed posted a summary of his speech entitled "From Good to Great, how online testing is evolving at Dell" and made his presentation available. On my end, thanks to SAS, I won a Flip video camera giveaway at the Web Analytics Wednesday so I thought I could put it to good use and film Ed's presentation. Sadly, it wasn't fully charged so I missed the last part of it - when Dave Nelson was presenting. Still, you can enjoy Ed and Carol Gohl share great insight about how Dell is managing web analytics and optimization.

Part One



Part Two



Or head to YouTube to view part 1 and part 2 of Ed's presentation.