Monday, September 20, 2010

Join me at eMetrics Washington DC, Oct 3-7

This time around will be my 14th time speaking at eMetrics - 4th year in a row in Washington DC. Call me crazy or call me a real web analytics advocate, from October 3-7, web analytics best and brightest will converge to share, learn and connect in Washington DC for eMetrics 2010.

Again, I will be very active on the floor and I hope to see you again, or meet you for the first time in real life!
  • October 5th, 4:05pm - You might have heard about it on my blog, on twitter, or from dozens of practitioners, vendors, and consultants who praised and referenced it: the Online Analytics Maturity Model. I will introduce the concept in a very fun and interesting way in “Measuring Your Organization's Web Analytics Maturity”. Don't miss it!
  • October 6th, 2:10pm - Submit your questions to KPI@ClickInsight.com in time for the “KPI Clinic, The Doctors Are In”! June Li, Angie Brown and myself will answer all you ever wanted to know about KPIs. well… we’ll try our best! And you can help us! Sure to be a lot of fun! :)
  • October 7th, full day - The session is just a teaser, if you want to go beyond the tactical aspects and really understand your organization dynamic when it comes to online analytics, come to my full day workshop entitled “Roadmap to Online Analytics Success”! A hundred people participated in this workshop throughout the world with a satisfaction rate of 98%! It's not too late to register.
The rest of the time, I will hang in a bunch of great sessions, listen to keynotes or hang out in the hallway where we'll have a chance to talk about things such as the evolution of the industry, the Web Analytics Association, my take on the WAA proposed code of ethicUBC Award of Achievement in Web Analytics, business analysis or ULaval master-level course I'm teaching, meet people from iPerceptions, the new home for WASP, or share ideas about my new gig - gaAddons.

 That's a lot for a couple of days! And did I mention the lobby bar? :)