Thursday, June 3, 2010

Intro to the Online Analytics Maturity Model [video]

After my keynote at the Web Analytics Congress 2010 (Amsterdam, Netherlands, June 2nd 2010), Matthew Niederberger, Web Analyst at TUI Netherlands, kindly asked me to do a video interview. I'm grateful to Matthew, the Web Analytics Congress team and Adversitement, who sponsored my keynote, for this great opportunity!

In the video, I discuss the Online Analytics Maturity Model (OAMM) and my motivation to develop the concept. I also share tips on performing a more valid self assessment and what the effect is of managerial support on progression within the model.



Interview recorded at the Web Analytics Congress, Amsterdam, June 2nd, 2010 by Matthew Niederberger, available on Vimeo.

Music: "Interlude #2" by Flatlink (licensed under creative commons)