Tuesday, May 5, 2009

WASP receives WAALTER Award at eMetrics

Today, at the eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit being held in San Jose, I received the first ever WAALTER Award for my work on the Web Analytics Solution Profiler (WASP). The Web Analytics Association Leadership and Technical Excellent Recognition (WAALTER) award "recognize companies and individuals who are leaders and innovators in the field of web analytics. The objective is to encourage creative and innovative projects or initiatives that embody the web analytics industry’s best practices."

This prestigious price means a lot to me; it's not only a peer recognition, but also a strong encouragement to continue my work on WASP. Combined with my election on the WAA Board of Directors, it highlights my involvement and strong commitment to the Web Analytics Association's role as an industry voice.

I also wants to congratulates Predicta, who won the WAALTER award in the corporate category, and thank the judges who took the time to evalute the submitted entries and saw the value of WASP.