Saturday, October 20, 2007

Seminar in Toronto: boost your website impact with Web analytics

ClickInsight, from Toronto, is doing a seminar in November about boosting your web site's impact, effectiveness and ROI with web analytics. June Li is another person I met through eMetrics and the WAA. She is the founder and managing director of ClickInsight, a consulting firm specialized in online marketing optimization. Co-presenting at this event is Alex Langshur, from PublicInsite (Ottawa), specialized in optimization for the public and non-profit sectors.

The three of us (plus Joseph Carrabis) are also on the advisory board of the upcoming eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit that will go on from April 1st trough 3rd in Toronto.

Ok, now I can imagine all the folks from Montréal and Québec wondering when there will be something similar here. The Web Analytics get together I've been organizing for a year now will continue to happen and I'm seeking your feedback and comments to improve this monthly event. This month I had managed to get Omniture Regional Training to our door, now I'm thinking about a product agnostic training day or a workshop that would be specifically tailored to our local reality; send in your suggestions and I'll try to work out something that will cater to your needs and expectations.