Monday, May 28, 2007

Web Analytics: An Hour a Day

Your Amazon.ca order has shipped

Greetings from Amazon.ca!

We thought you'd like to know we shipped "Web Analytics An Hour A Day" by Avinash Kaushik.
At last, my order of Avinash Kaushik long awaited book, "Web Analytics An Hour a Day" as shipped. If you are not one of the thousand of people who discovered Avinash's great blog, you should read it from the beginning! And then order his book!

As I posted earlier, I stumbled upon Avinash's upcoming book while searching on Amazon a couple of months ago. At the time, it seemed like nobody had noticed it and I was excited to announce it on my blog... but Avinash asked me to keep it low profile.

It was a pleasure to chit chat with him at eMetrics, he is such a cheerful and easy to approach guy. If the book is anything like the man behind it, it's sure to be very interesting, pleasing and easy to read.