Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Quebec's analytics community is heating up!

Lot's of activities coming up!
  • If you are from the province of Quebec and planning on attending eMetrics in San-Francisco (May 6-9), please let me know. And if ever that can help you convince your boss, I could probably split the room cost at the fabulous Palace Hotel!
  • On May 15th, my friend Jacques Warren will do a full day class on Webtrends in Quebec city. The training is non-technical and will address the use of Webtrends for web managers.
  • Then, on May 16th, join me and other Omniture users at the first ever Omniture Café in Montréal.
If you have other events you would like to communicate, please let me know!

Occasionally, I'm being contacted by companies looking for talent, or people looking for a new challenge. Feel free to contact me by email and I will share the appropriate information with discretion.

In case my boss reads this: don't worry, I'm not looking for a job, I'm very happy where I am :)