Tuesday, January 30, 2007

On my way to eMetrics

If everything goes as planned, I will be attending the next eMetrics summit in San-Francisco (May 6-9). This conference is an absolute must for anyone involved in web analytics and covers everything from implementing the web analytics culture within your organization up to specific measurement techniques, optimization tips, marketing, B2C and B2B, etc. Plus, you get to meet the gurus in the field and fellow practitioners!

This event, organized by Jim Sterne's Target Marketing, also includes a special training day from the Web Analytics Association. This is a great opportunity to get some of the excellent courses from the UBC Award of Achievement in Web Analytics.

Not only that, but I'm delighted to say I will be presenting the Web Analytics for site optimization course! This online course will be adapted for in-class presentation, along with examples, exercises and of course, questions and discussions with the attendants.

I have to thank M.Sterne for this opportunity, but also my employer, Desjardins General Insurance Group (DGIG), for allowing me to prepare the course material and attend this event. After all, DGIG was recently named best employer to work for in Quebec and 12th in Canada!

If you are from Quebec and plan to attend the eMetrics Summit, let me know!